- NOTES and QUOTES for the last few days of February!
- It is a Leap year this year…. Happy Birthday to all you February 29th children!
- I am so excited we get one extra day this year to live our lives! How are you going to spend your “extra” 24 hours?
- I came across something by Carl Sandburg that reminded me to make sure I decide the best way to spend my time and not allow someone else to dictate how I spend it!
- “Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.” ~Carl Sandburg~
- I thought it would be fun to play with the letters of LEAP YEAR….
- Love yourself for who you are, today, right now.
- Everyday is a miracle!
- Acknowledge yourself today!
- Present Moment is all we really have!
- You are the only you that will ever be, so know that YOU COUNT TOO!
- Each day we choose how we are going to show up…
- Allow yourself to be a part of life!
- Risk stepping out of your comfort zone and see what happens!
I am knowing that you will have a great “extra day” this year!
Until next Time,